[Gnumed-devel] GNUmed & blueprints

From: Gour
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed & blueprints
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2008 08:50:26 +0200

Hello!

Am I the only one who considers that gnumed dev-list is too crowded?

It's not easy to discern what is bug-report discussion, what are
feature-requests or usability issues?

There is GNUmed project at Launchpad and my suggestion is to use e.g
Blueprints for discussion about ideas for new features which can be
easily tracked, assigned etc.

(see https://blueprints.launchpad.net/gnumed)

It will be nice to use bug-tracker for all the bug-reports

(https://bugs.launchpad.net/gnumed)

and to change the email address to the new one.

According to the current practice it's not easy to make distinction what
to follow or not (if you don't have enough time) and then there is
possibility that valuable suggestions etc. can be lost in the pile of
all that messages.

Sincerely,
Gour

p.s. Sebastian: the blueprints has to be enable if we are going to use
them.

--

Gour  | Zagreb, Croatia  | GPG key: C6E7162D