Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Launchpad Blueprints vs Bug vs Wiki todo-list

From: James Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Launchpad Blueprints vs Bug vs Wiki todo-list
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 00:21:58 -0700

On 14-Sep-08, at 10:54 PM, Gour wrote:

so I don't see any way that using Launchpad could affect the copyright
of your blueprints.  (IANAL, etc)"

I briefly misread the above as a comment about the concerns as being "ANAL" but then I realized the text was "IANAL" and now trust it meant something else. I am glad my reading glasses are no longer too far away ;-)

James> Also if Gour is talking to Launchpad for any other desirable
James> features, I would say that the Blueprints section *must* be
James> tweaked to allow improved searching of the form possible under
James> the Bug tab search ("Advanced search").

Why don't you submit feature request at LP?

We will be fine without the feature until the blueprints exceed one screen worth, however this will result if we map items from the wiki ToDo so I may as well get the suggestion in the queue (done): https://blueprints.launchpad.net/blueprint/+spec/give-blueprints- advanced-search