Re: [Gnumed-devel] terminology question

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] terminology question
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2009 00:26:08 +0200

On Fri, Apr 03, 2009 at 02:49:03PM -0700, Jim Busser wrote:

> Until we would have extra coders with the tome or sophistication to add
> drag-and-drop

Adding drag-and-drop isn't all too much of a problem. It's
more a problem of devising a sane strategy for ordering.

What does one actually want ?  *Order*ing or *Group*ing or
both ?  Automatic (we already have that but the applied
logic doesn't please everyone) or manual ?

The only reasonable thing to expect for 0.5 might be to
either allow manually assigning explicit integer weights or
to auto-assign a list-position based on drag-and-drop.

People might want to hash out how they want issues to be
grouped and/or ordered. Then we can decide how to
technically approach that.