Re: [Gnumed-devel] Notes editor 0.4.6-1 feedback and suggestions

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Notes editor 0.4.6-1 feedback and suggestions
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 16:25:17 -0700

Witness the attached screenshot for the current state.

This, BTW, being run with

        LANG=en_GB.utf8 gm-from-cvs.sh

Note the dates.

The dates look like mine (en_CA) ... not very helpful in CA, on account of the frequency of American-configured systems, so we are trained to always doubt we truly know any date such as Kirk's Caveat dated 04/05/09

As to the updated screenshot, I think I like the clean look of the bottom plug-in module "buttons" (which used to be tabs).

I will wait to know whether the most recent additional suggestions about

        Summary / Notelet / Save

may also be taken ;-)

At my next suitable opportunity after acquiring a newer version of the client, I will try to remember to make sure that Kirk has an Unattributed active episode so that it will show up among the Problems in the Note plugin and in that way better illustrate what is explained in the wiki about progress notes.

Is the text that I had put into the Notes editor (before taking the screenshot now at http://screenshots.debian.net/screenshots/g/gnumed-client/ 2117_large.png
agreed to be useful or are there any improvement suggestions?