Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Packaging (Was: Naming convention)

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Packaging (Was: Naming convention)
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2009 00:50:14 -0700

On 9-Sep-09, at 12:01 AM, Jim Busser wrote:

But the other thing is it remains in my mind opaque why to place the tarball's (client) bitmaps in

        /usr/share/gnumed/

when in cvs they are at the same level as pycommon and other stuff, therefore why not into

        /usr/share/gnumed/client (oops!)

        /usr/share/gnumed/Gnumed

Of course having just tried it, the gnumed client did not know where to find them and so if there was agreement to move the bitmaps then the new client would need to be pointed to the new location and if we would make such a change at all would it best happen in a new branch (like 0.6?)