Re: Feedback Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed Release 0.6.rc1

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: Feedback Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed Release 0.6.rc1
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 13:11:34 -0800

On 2009-11-30, at 12:39 PM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

> We can do that but only at the cost of having two virtual
> messages (one for each category) when there are both normal
> and abnormal unreviewed messages.

In absence of two virtual messages, I gather you saying that we have only a
single virtual message which cannot in a single query distinguish normal and
abnormal. Can it however decide that *any* unreviewed abnormals will cause this
patient's virtual message to carry this info such as

        "unreviewed AND abnormal results for patient [...

(I am guessing no, by virtue of how the query is done?)

> I raised the priority of abnormal results, though :)

Does the above refer to a sort-order within the messages that are displayed in
the inbox and if so can the basis 9presence) of what accounts for the
prioritization be made visible?