Re: Feedback Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed Release 0.6.rc1

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: Feedback Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed Release 0.6.rc1
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 07:33:13 -0800

On 2009-11-23, at 4:53 AM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

You mean "the tables, as shipped"

yes

which, after local activation,

What do you mean by "local activation" ?  One does need to
upgrade to v12, yes.

Yes, that is kind of what I meant, I was only thinking from the production context that instead of adding to an online demo database, one could usefully add to their own (local) database, post- bootstrapping or upgrading... of course it did not have to be local, it could be hosted offsite.