Re: Feedback Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed Release 0.6.rc1

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: Feedback Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed Release 0.6.rc1
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 15:22:32 -0800

On 2009-11-30, at 1:52 PM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

> We now have one virtual message for each group of normal and
> abnormal unreviewed results per patient.
>
> My level of SQL prowess does not allow me to merge those
> into one with the message conditional on whether there is
> any one abnormal result or not.

The above design is IMO good since it makes possible to deal with patient
priority items without having to be distracted by non-priority results.

Once the patient has been activated, it is of course very easy in the same
session to deal *also* with their non-priority results if that would be desired.