Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed web interface - pyjamas

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed web interface - pyjamas
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 20:51:05 +0200

Am Samstag 10 Juli 2010, 18:33:14 schrieb lkcl:
> lkcl wrote:
> > *sigh* let me take a look.  i'll poke around, see what's easy, and at
> > least get things started.
>
> ok i see you have a CherryPy example already, which is good!  i will just
> add JSONRPC to that.

Ok. Here it is.

As I said I recommend the following steps on Debian for you

apt--get install gnumed-client
 and
apt-get install gnumed-server
 (both from Debian testing)

Then download from gitorious the tar.gz of the branch rel-0-7-patches
http://gitorious.org/gnumed/gnumed/archive-tarball/rel-0-7-patches

Then unpack it and find the subdirectory (client) which has the script

gm-from-vcs.sh

call it with

gm-from-vcs.sh --ui=web

then open a browser at localhost:8080 and fill in the login form

if you have set everything to trust in pg_hba.conf you can hack in any
password

it will run a hardcoded database query (see code) and return the result

Let me know if I can be of more help.

Sebastian