Re: [Gnumed-devel] Formatting of SOAP row and metadata

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Formatting of SOAP row and metadata
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 14:48:06 -0700

On 2011-07-20, at 12:26 AM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

>> 2) instead of appending the episode name multiple times
>> i.e. with each encounter,
>
> I can't reproduce this. Can you send a screenshot ?

Shown at both the level of the Health Issue (screenshot 1) and at the level of
the Episode (screenshot 2).

IMO the value of the Episode assignment is to support the filtering. To
*display* the episode assignment metadata amongst the clinical narrative is IMO
distracting.

The one other thing I am not yet sure about is the loss of information on who
actually saw the patient (since the Journal displays the signer who could have
been anyone).

-- Jim

PNG image

PNG image