Re: [Gnumed-devel] Demographics schema - urb postcode not null

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Demographics schema - urb postcode not null
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2011 18:07:47 -0700

v17?

        relax constraint on dem.urb needing dem.urb.postcode not null?

can we also (with a post-release client 1.x update) remove, from the client,
the requirement to input a postal code?

ps if in psql you do

        select d_u.name, d_u.postcode, d_st.name from dem.urb d_u
        inner join dem.state d_st
        on d_u.id_state = d_st.id
        where d_u.name = 'Leipzig' ;

yields