Re: [Gnumed-devel] Demographics schema - urb postcode not null

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Demographics schema - urb postcode not null
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2011 08:16:36 +0200

On Saturday 08 October 2011 03:07:47 Jim Busser wrote:

While I won't comment on nullable or not keep in mind that postcodes are
usefull for statistics and calculations (e.g. look up a distance or route on
google maps). BTW. How often do you input a postcode. Once ?
It will even be imported automatically most of the time.

I guess it would make sense to define unknown as value so this can be searched
for and updated later.

Sebastian