Re: GNUstep Base OpenStep Compliance

From: Markus Hitter
Subject: Re: GNUstep Base OpenStep Compliance
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2003 12:20:24 +0200

Am Freitag, 04.04.03 um 22:03 Uhr schrieb Adam Fedor:

<li>We will add methods and classes, either from Cocoa or our own
extensions, when they are sound and appropriate for the scope of
GNUstep.</li>

Writing "appropriate for the scope of GNUstep" in the mission statement is recursive, IMHO.

The possibility of adding Cocoa classes was already mentioned in the previous paragraph.

<li>Own extensions can be added if they add substantial value but don't interfere with OpenStep and/or Cocoa compatibility</li> ?

Just an idea ...

Dipl. Ing. Markus Hitter
http://www.jump-ing.de/