Re: install_name for libraries and frameworks on OS X

From: Blake Nicholson
Subject: Re: install_name for libraries and frameworks on OS X
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 09:26:11 -0400

On May 22, 2008, at 4:26 AM, Nicola Pero wrote:

Please let me know if you have any feedback on my patch below, or if
you think it is ready to commit.
The only (purely aestethical) change I'd make is I'd put make sure
GNUSTEP_ABSOLUTE_INSTALL_PATHS gets set to '' if not running on
Mac OS X ... just to avoid leaving

GNUSTEP_ABSOLUTE_INSTALL_PATHS = @GNUSTEP_ABSOLUTE_INSTALL_PATHS@

inside config.make

Ah, yes, good point. I modified configure.ac so I set GNUSTEP_ABSOLUTE_INSTALL_PATHS to "" by default outside the case statement.

I updated releasenotes.texi, regenerated both configure and RELEASENOTES, and committed the changes to svn. Thanks again for your suggestions and feedback!

Thanks,
Blake