Re: Next stable release?

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Next stable release?
Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2008 18:52:01 +0200

Fred Kiefer wrote:
At the moment I am updating my second (virtual) Linux system to Ubuntu 8.04, this should include the latest cairo and with that I should be able to reproduce the cairo 1.6.4 issue. This would allow for a GNUstep stable release by the end of next week. Leaving some time to test Richards huge change.

The cairo > 1.6.0 issue should be solved now. From my side there is no further known issue that would stop us from making the much needed new release.