Re: Which bugs to focus on for the release?

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Which bugs to focus on for the release?
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 00:19:56 +0200

Hi,

Gregory Casamento wrote:
Have we established a list of bugs we would like to be fixed prior to
the release?

I'd like to get a consensus about this before we do it.
Fred has a small app which exemplifies breakages in the different backends with regarding rects stroked and filled. We did it during LindauStep. Fred do you think you could fix them for this release?

Thank you,
  Riccardo