Re: GNUstep, Google Summer of Code, and an idea

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: GNUstep, Google Summer of Code, and an idea
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 18:34:42 +0100

On 28 Mar 2011, at 18:20, Riccardo Mottola wrote:

> Like a native obj-c library for the googletalk xmpp protocol?

This was my first Objective-C project (XMPPKit).  It's been sitting in Étoilé
svn for several years and I've been using it as my only Jabber client for most
of that time...

There's also xmppframework, which is a Cocoa framework that Eric and Niels are
looking at porting to GNUstep.

David

-- Sent from my brain