Re: GNUstep don't load images of current theme.

From: Quentin Mathé
Subject: Re: GNUstep don't load images of current theme.
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 23:17:02 +0200

Le 23 juil. 2013 à 16:59, Quentin Mathé a écrit :

> Le 23 juil. 2013 à 15:07, Riccardo Mottola a écrit :
>
>> Unable to load theme into work area from
>> /home/multix/gnustep-src/gap/bundles/themes/Neos.theme
>
> That's weird. Yesterday I tried to load several themes in Thematic, and they
> got loaded just fine. For each opened theme, the UI was updated immediately
> to reflect the new theme.
>
> I'm going to update my GNUstep core installation and see if I can reproduce
> the issue.

I managed to reproduce the same issue by updating GNUstep Base to the latest
revision, but I haven't yet figured out where the problem comes from. I have
just tried to recompile Base without some recent NSFileManager.m changes that
dates back from the end of June, but this doesn't seem to solve the issue.

Cheers,
Quentin.