gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] ntpshmmon

From: Gary E. Miller
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] ntpshmmon
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2016 16:28:28 -0700

Yo Nuno!

On Fri, 17 Jun 2016 00:19:50 +0100
Nuno Gonçalves <address@hidden> wrote:

> BTW, I'm only using SHM to count seconds, I don't rely on gpsd for
> PPS. So our perspectives and interests are not exactly the same.

If that is your use case, maybe just grab TPV out of gpspipe?

ntpshmmon is mostly just to debug the gpsd<->ntpd connection.  If
you hae a different use case we can certainly consider it too.

Many ways to skin the cat, and many different type cats to skin.

Not Eric's cat, of course.  :-)

RGDS
GARY
        address@hidden  Tel:+1 541 382 8588