gpsd-dev

Re: gpsrinex epoch timestamps look wrong

From: Dustin Marquess
Subject: Re: gpsrinex epoch timestamps look wrong
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2020 02:14:16 -0500

On Mon, Apr 27, 2020 at 1:00 AM Poul-Henning Kamp <address@hidden> wrote:

> When I last tried, I am pretty sure I managed to put the UBX through
> a factory reset, without it doing any difference.
>
> Do we know if anybody else have been able to get a RINEX from a
> ZED-F9P through NRCAN recently ?

I managed to exactly once.  Every other time I ran into similar
issues.  It's been long enough that I don't remember exactly what the
setup was though, sadly.  I keep meaning to retry.

I recall trying both gpsd's gpsrinex on FreeBSD and a modified version
of RTKlib on Windows.

On a side note I'm using a C099-F9P and its USB seems to be really
strange.  Connected directly to my Lenovo servers, it will randomly
disconnect/reconnect no matter what OS I'm running on them, even with
AC power to the unit.  Connecting it to various SBCs and even an older
Digi AnywhereUSB box though and it works fine.

-Dustin