guix-devel

Re: 05/15: gnu: wesnoth: Rename package to the-battle-for-wesnoth.

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice
Subject: Re: 05/15: gnu: wesnoth: Rename package to the-battle-for-wesnoth.
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2019 15:02:00 +0100

Hi Pierre!

Let's relax keep it friendly then! :) we are all having an interesting
discussion and everyone brought up very good arguments.

Oh, I was annoyed by the luser/nerd dichotomy that's rampant everywhere, not just (perhaps least of all) in Guix, not by any person here! :-)

I still think this change should be reverted, but that's not at all intended to be unfriendly.

Kind regards,

T G-R