guix-devel

Re: Joint statement on the GNU Project

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: Joint statement on the GNU Project
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2019 20:27:38 +0200

* P <address@hidden> [2019-10-12 20:03]:

Yes, I did, did not I give you facts?

I have also immediately asked Ludovic Courtès as he was promoting his
feminist views in Guix IRC channel. So Ludovic said it is abort() joke
and Emacs Virgin joke and MIT episodes, see IRC logs from 7th October
and 8th October.

So yes, I did and I asked for facts before anything. I am adult person
and not an immature child that cannot confront other people.

Facts:
https://geoff.greer.fm/2019/09/30/in-defense-of-richard-stallman/
https://sterling-archermedes.github.io/

See:
My Thoughts on the Richard Stallman "Scandal" by Jacob
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGF17TbbBcE

How does Dr. Richard Stallman lead GNU Project?

Dr. Richard Stallman contacts opinion leaders and forwards free software:
https://www.zdnet.com/article/free-software-advocate-richard-stallman-spoke-at-microsoft-research-this-week/

He teaches the world on free software:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCh8EcBrptA

> Or did you not bother to click the links in Wingo's blog post?

Yes, I did clck the links, I did not find any facts on their
statement. On two ocassions I have answered to Andy Wingo, and did not
get any answer. Those feminists which I respect in their own
viewpoints, they are spreading the nonsense on other networks, but not
gaining support enough. My last answer, the second one to Wingo is
here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/gnu/comments/dgelag/thoughts_on_rms_and_gnu_wingolog/f3eglgb/

And I welcome and suggest that all feminist politics go to Reddit or
any other pages but remain out of GNU as GNU is apolitical project for
free software only, and free software only.

Jean Louis