guix-devel

Re: Joint statement on the GNU Project

From: zimoun
Subject: Re: Joint statement on the GNU Project
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2019 15:30:27 +0200

Dear Wilson,

On Sat, 12 Oct 2019 at 19:47, Wilson Bustos <address@hidden> wrote:

> For example at the point to change the rules of a human language just for
> politics reason.

I do not understand your point because you gently asked about this
rule in this message on the 31rst of July.

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2019-07/msg00457.html

Then Miguel (the only translator referenced in
po/doc/guix-manual.es.po) provided you a detailed answer:

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2019-07/msg00458.html

And you agreed on the answer, I quote you using your reply:

<<Thank you so much! that article resolve really well my question!>>

And now, you seem so angry... maybe you should take a breath.

> Don't you think that is extreme?

Ah, I am still confused by your current words and the previous ones on July.

<<
>> Right now, yes. If you want to help, that'd make it two. :-)
Ahh ok! I will

>> Well, actually https://translationproject.org is the real platform for the
>> translation process, but we could define any workflow as needed, I think. We
>> can agree about that privately or on the tp list (address@hidden), if needed.

Nice! I'm will check that

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2019-07/msg00462.html

Hum? I have not seen any of your patches. Therefore, if you think the
translation is not accurate enough, please submit improvements instead
of spending so much time on pointless emails.
"Speak does not cook the rice."

All the best,
simon