Re: [Health-dev] Androit application for Gnu Health

From: Cédric Krier
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Androit application for Gnu Health
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014 11:13:00 +0100

On 08 Dec 09:32, Luis Falcon wrote:
> One of the points that we should also consider is the ability of being
> connectionless, so we could store data locally (in the device) and
> then synchronize it with the central instance.

It needs to be clearly defined what are the scenario of
"connectionless".
For example, you don't want the mobile device to have all the database
stored locally. So "connectionless" means few things that can be done.
For example, it could be that if you try to save a form and there is no
connection then the form is stored locally to be submitted later.
But creating new record is much more complicate, you can not have the
same form in connecting and not connecting mode because some checks or
on_change can not be done.
I really thing that such "connectionless" application can not be a
subset of the Tryton's form. They can only be application on their own
for a specific use case.

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: address@hidden