Re: [Health-dev] Androit application for Gnu Health

From: Oscar Alvarez
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Androit application for Gnu Health
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2014 12:34:05 -0500

On 08/12/14 04:35, Luis Falcon wrote:
Hi Chris !
On Sun, 7 Dec 2014 19:49:00 -0800
Chris <address@hidden> wrote:

I think there are reasons to develop both. With good, robust design
(like with Bootstrap), webapp UX on a mobile device is great, so the
flask-tryton is awesome (and the other flask addons that make
UX/webapp design easy). However, there are some bonuses to an Android
app. For example, asynchronous interactions (e.g., poor-connectivity
environments) is somewhat easier, I think, to develop in Android.
Nevertheless, got an Android developer on hand?  I think an Android
app would be great then.  =-)
Why limits this development to Android?

I propose does not limit to Android App, because it is great efforts take advantage just for one OS (Not all people use Android), I believe that instead App cross-plattform is right way, compatible with Android, Blackberry, IOS, Windows Phone, Sailfish OS, Ubuntu Touch in future :( , today is nice possible with Qt + QML + Javascript (bye, bye slow Java).

Remember Qt tagline "Qt is most powerful way to develop cross-plattform mobile apps" [1] and "Write once, compile everywhere."

[1] http://www.qt.io/

I am starting private litle project [2] for to create this Qt + Qml + Javascript tryton app client, but is concept proof very raw, raw, raw code. I cannot connect with server still :S, I am Javascript noob

[2] https://bitbucket.org/presik/presik_tactic

Just thought the same about the connectionless mode :)

Best,