Re: processing order, preprocessing, etc.

From: John Sechrest
Subject: Re: processing order, preprocessing, etc.
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 18:01:58 -0800

Nate Campi <nate@campin.net> writes:

 % On Mon, Dec 23, 2002 at 11:23:12PM +0100, Mark.Burgess@iu.hio.no wrote:

 % > I would love to put these on the main site. I have never
 % > managed to get anyone to send me anything...so just say the word.
 % > Or suggest how we could make it easier so as to encourage folks.

 % I don't know enough about Wikis to know if they'd be useful. Anyone?

 Yes.. Wiki's are useful. We would love to have a wiki about
 configuration automation.

 However, wikis are not good for source code. So I would suggest
 having an upload area that it is easy for us to upload copies of
 configs to.

 % I'd imagine we could let the mailing list archives and google handle it.
 % We could post configs with an established Subject line like "SAMPLE
 % CONFIG for foo" and a search of the archives or google for "sample
 % config cfengine foo" or just "cfengine sample config" should give good
 % results.

 yes.

 % The main site could just mention the string to search for, and that's
 % all the work that's required.
 %
 % Sound good?
 % --
 % Nate Campi   http://www.campin.net
 %
 % echo Mhbqnrnes Stbjr | tr "[a-y]"  "[b-z]"
 %
 %
 %
 % Help-cfengine mailing list