RE: Strategy for "one-off" tasks

From: Nielsen, Steve
Subject: RE: Strategy for "one-off" tasks
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 10:43:31 -0400

This is something that I have been wanting to tackle for a while as well.
Just have not had the time to get around to it. The controlled roll-out
should also include some way to track if a task was completed on a given
machine. I was planning on implementing something using mysql and a module
in cfengine. What ideas have you had about this?

Steve