Re: Emacs for Mac OS X - questions

From: Xah Lee
Subject: Re: Emacs for Mac OS X - questions
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 15:49:23 -0700 (PDT)

you don't seems to have tried but asked a bunch of questions.

mac os x comes with emacs that can be run in Terminal. Which,
basically satisfies ALL your queries.

and if you want some form GUI, yet stick with emacs's traditional way
of operation, you can try Carbon Emacs or NeXT Emacs (aka
“Emacs.app”).

... what a bunch of silly questions. You must have been a decade out
of touch.

  Xah
∑ http://xahlee.org/

☄