Re: Emacs user manual in Spanish

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Emacs user manual in Spanish
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 07:33:50 +0200

Devin Prater <r.d.t.prater@gmail.com> writes:

> Here is one little suggestion: Why not try using
> Google Translate for the roughest, but most complete
> start, then have people clean it up where necisary?

Good idea, some guys would have to read thru the
entire thing very carefully and a lot of cleaning will
be called for. Even so, I think the amount of time
spent can be cut drastically this way.

GT, once perhaps rightfully frown upon, has gotten
a lot better and God willing it will be even better in
the future.

But, while no doubt a tool for jobs like this,
obviously it can never be a substitute the human
ability to read, write and speak English...

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573