Re: Auto Fill Comments

From: Christopher Dimech
Subject: Re: Auto Fill Comments
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 23:14:59 +0100

I understand that local variables are meant for buffer customization that
one uses most often in mode hooks.  There has been some misunderstanding.

By not very good I meant: Can we have a typical example and how it would look
like.
I mean, rather than with foo, bar, a, g, temp, body.  For instance, making a
command
for some particular mode buffer, and a brief description of what is achieved.
Apologies
should I not understand how hard that can be.  Hope my comment helps transmit
what I mean
better.

Regards
Christopher