Re: [External] : Re: finding stuff

From: John Yates
Subject: Re: [External] : Re: finding stuff
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2021 17:16:31 -0500

On Tue, Jan 26, 2021 at 4:09 PM Drew Adams <drew.adams@oracle.com> wrote:

> The Help command that OP found to be so helpful
> in this thread, and that was thought to be so
> hard to discover, is right there in the `Help'
> menu, hiding in plain sight.  But you have to
> have a reflex to look under `Help', to find it.

(OP here.)

Drew, Are you saying that the help menu contains
items that are not listed by C-h C-h?  That, to me,
would be very surprising.

I am not opposed to using the mouse.  I avoid
menus because they present such a jarring UI
discontinuity.  Your LaCarte sounds intriguing.
Does interface with completing-read (i.e. can I
use it in conjunction with Selectrum and friends)?