Re: Lisp error on function :documentation

From: Heime
Subject: Re: Lisp error on function :documentation
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 23:39:03 +0000

------- Original Message -------
On Sunday, October 16th, 2022 at 11:25 PM, Michael Heerdegen
<michael_heerdegen@web.de> wrote:

> Heime heimeborgia@protonmail.com writes:
>
> > You all seem more interested in trying to satisfy your intellect than
> > helping out on the actual question by the OP.
>

> Sorry, but there just is no simpler solution. What do you think I
> should do???
>
> Michael.

What am I to do with "use `oclosure-lambda` to build a function tagged with a
certain type on which you can dispatch via `cl-defmethod`".

If you know, say you know, and give short example.  As I have shown example
on what I had used.  And if you don't know, say you don't know.  Simple.

Anyway.  There is no easy and straightforward way to add a predefined string
to a brief documentation string which is documented.  It seems.

The lexical binding solved the problem.  If something works my conclusion is
that
I keep it.  If people know better they should tell me.  Also very simple.