Re: Morally equivalent

From: Michael Heerdegen
Subject: Re: Morally equivalent
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 01:32:58 +0200

Christopher Dimech <dimech@gmx.com> writes:

> The problem was about the wording, if it turns out Stefan wrote it, then
> he is not above anybody else.  The problem is that in some important ways,
> things are not precise.

Nothing in human language is precise.  For me it was precise enough to
understand the meaning perfectly.

> And users do not like that.

I liked it.  Most people like it much less when Stefan tries to be more
precise.

Honestly, the only problem with that wording is that it might make
people wonder whether it is some sort of technical term, which it is not
really, so it can potentially confuse people.

Michael.