Re: [Help-gnunet] Ubuntu Binary Package Signatures

From: Milan Bouchet-Valat
Subject: Re: [Help-gnunet] Ubuntu Binary Package Signatures
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 18:15:08 +0100

OK, thanks for the debugging. The problem is that in Debian versioning,
0.4.0~pre1-1 < 0.4.0 because the upstream version is considered as being
0.4.0~pre1.

On top of this problem, I can't force Launchpad to build the package
using our PPA version of libmicrohttpd, i.e. libmicrohttpd5. The
automated ${shlibs:Depends} variable only gets libmicrohttpd4.

I'm still struggling to find a solution (maybe building it in Karmic
first). Markus, ideas ?