Re: [Help-gnunet] Ubuntu Binary Package Signatures

From: Milan Bouchet-Valat
Subject: Re: [Help-gnunet] Ubuntu Binary Package Signatures
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 19:20:38 +0100

Le dimanche 13 décembre 2009 à 17:00 +0000, address@hidden a
écrit :
> By the way, I notice that gnunet-gtk is at revision level v8.0b whereas the
> other packages are at v8.0c.
Yeah, that's why it doesn't start. I've updated the packages in the PPA
from those uploaded by Markus in may in his own PPA (originally for
Intrepid).

They should be built soon and then you'll be able to install them after
calling 'apt-get update'.

(Note that I don't think the official Jaunty packages are bad, actually.
They should work with the current network protocol, and they may not be
so buggy. So you can use them if that's too broken.)

Regards