Re: [Help-gnunet] Ubuntu Binary Package Signatures

From: awd-s
Subject: Re: [Help-gnunet] Ubuntu Binary Package Signatures
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 01:21:03 +0000

Thank you for your help.

The reason why I want to try the latest version is that version 8.0b produces a
segmentation fault when I try to insert a file into the network. The first two
files I inserted successfully, but the third file consistently produces a
segmentation fault as soon as I press the Publish button. I am trying to
establish a namespace.

Version 8.0c from the PPA is still giving trouble. I tried an update without
success, so I uninstalled v8.0b then ran the command:

sudo apt-get install gnunet gnunet-gtk

Which produced this output:

or been moved out of Incoming.

  gnunet: Depends: gnunet-server (= 0.8.0c-1-1ubuntu0~ppa4) but it is not going
to be installed
E: Broken packages

Milan said:-------------
They should be built soon and then you'll be able to install them after
calling 'apt-get update'.

(Note that I don't think the official Jaunty packages are bad, actually.
They should work with the current network protocol, and they may not be
so buggy. So you can use them if that's too broken.)