Re: [Help-gnunet] Ubuntu Binary Package Signatures

From: Milan Bouchet-Valat
Subject: Re: [Help-gnunet] Ubuntu Binary Package Signatures
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 11:02:45 +0100

Le jeudi 10 décembre 2009 à 04:05 +0000, address@hidden a écrit :
> I tried adding the Ubuntu package lines to /etc/apt/sources.list, as shown on
> the http://www.gnunet.org/download.php3?xlang=English page. My system says
> that it can't verify the package signatures.
>
> Does anyone know how to resolve this problem?
Sure, you need to add the public key from the Ubuntu GNUnet team. It's
available from [1], and if you save this file to your computer, you can
install it following the steps at [2].

Though, in theory you should not trust me that it's the right key, and
indeed you will be able to find [1] from the main page of the PPA (see
[3]), by clicking on the ID of the key - but that's really not easy.

Christian, how about adding the link to the page? ATM it's not easy to
find the main page of the PPA, let alone the key itself. Some
instructions are also available about how to install it and its key.

1:
http://keyserver.ubuntu.com:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x5D0443ABA52AD45F
2: http://blog.launchpad.net/ppa/adding-a-ppas-key-to-ubuntu
3: https://launchpad.net/~teamgnunet/+archive/ppa