Re: [Help-gnunet] Ubuntu Binary Package Signatures

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [Help-gnunet] Ubuntu Binary Package Signatures
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 11:18:13 +0100

Milan,

I agree about adding those keys to the page.  I've setup a way to do this for
ng.gnunet.org (the website for GNUnet 0.9.x that is in preparation).  Simply
create a user account for yourself there and you already can associate a
public key (which will be publicly visible; the idea is to use gpg --export --
armored and upload the resulting text).  Then, once someone sets your new
account to "developer", you should be able to write a page ("create content ->
book page") on how to install GNUnet on Ubuntu (or other systems) and in that
page you can then link to your user page with the public key (or key servers,
or launchpad, or whatever else you think would be useful).

Best,

Christian