Re: [Help-gnunet] Ubuntu Binary Package Signatures

From: Milan Bouchet-Valat
Subject: Re: [Help-gnunet] Ubuntu Binary Package Signatures
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 10:42:21 +0100

Le mardi 15 décembre 2009 à 14:02 +0000, address@hidden a écrit :
>   gnunet-server: Depends: libmicrohttpd4 (>= 0.4.0) but it is not going to be
> installed
> E: Broken packages
Hmm, that sounds weird: Jaunty has version 0.4.0~pre1-1, which should be
fine. Maybe you should try to remove the PPA version by running
sudo apt-get remove libmicrohttpd5
sudo apt-get install libmicrohttpd4

If that's the problem I can fix the PPA by removing this package for
Jaunty. The point is, the name has changed: it is 5 to mean 0.4 in the
PPA and in other releases of Ubuntu, but 4 to mean 0.4 in the official
Jaunty package.

And again, what does
apt-cache policy libmicrohttpd4 libmicrohttpd5
report?