Re: gnustep on windows

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: gnustep on windows
Date: Thu, 02 May 2002 20:19:38 -0600

Enrico Sersale wrote:

No, the only libobjc.a is in C:\GNUstep\System\Libraries\ix86\mingw32.
There is also an "objc.dll" in
C:\GNUstep\System\Tools\ix86\mingw32\gnu-gnu-gnu.
I've, just now, removed all and tried to rebuild all from the beginning...
But, can be those ffcall libraries only static?

Yes. They're static on my system, and it works fine.

But, I just remembered that nicola updated the mechanism for DLL imports. I need to release a new libobjc that has this in there. If you don't have the latest libobjc from CVS (which I think you don't) get it.

--
Adam Fedor, Digital Optics Corp.      | I'm glad I hate spinach, because
http://www.doc.com                    | if I didn't, I'd eat it, and you