Re: gnustep on windows

From: Enrico Sersale
Subject: Re: gnustep on windows
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 18:31:39 +0300 (EEST)

On Fri, 3 May 2002, Adam Fedor wrote:

> Enrico Sersale wrote:
> >
> > Ok, thank you! With libobjc from CVS base and gui build without problems.
> > back fails with "GNUmakefile.postamble:31: *** target pattern contains no
> > `%'. Stop."
> > But this is less important...
>
> I had fixed that but forgot to commit it. Get the latest CVS now and it
> should work.

It works and I've built back, too.
Compiled some examples, I've tried openapp Calculator.app and I've got:

~C/GNUstep/System/Library/Bundles/libgnustep-back.bundle
Calculator.exe[920] No classes in bundle
Calculator.exe[920] NSApplication.m:206 Assertion failed in
initialize_gnustep_backend. Can't load backend class

Any suggestion?