koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Serials and MARC

From: Joshua Ferraro
Subject: [Koha-devel] Serials and MARC
Date: Wed Oct 5 14:40:35 2005

Hi all,

I've been speaking to a couple of US law libraries who are very
interested in Koha. All seems well except for one hitch: they
require that serials be MARC-compliant. So my question is, what
would be involved in 'linking' a serial to a MARC record? Also,
what would be the best way to handle 'holdings' in such a
scenerio. There are likely some funds available to get Koha where
it needs to be so let's try to figure out what the best way to
proceed is ... any comments?

Cheers,
--
Joshua Ferraro               VENDOR SERVICES FOR OPEN-SOURCE SOFTWARE
address@hidden |Full Demos at http://liblime.com/koha |1(888)KohaILS