koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] MARC editor for Koha 3.0

From: Partha Mukhopadhyay
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] MARC editor for Koha 3.0
Date: Wed Oct 26 01:53:47 2005

Hello Paul,

Thanks a lot. I'll try and report it to forum. In the mean time I found on
yesterday late night that the new addition of letter generation facilities in
KOHA 2.2.4 is not working. It is reporting missing of letter.pl file. And it's
really missing.

Thanks again

Partha Mukhopadhyay
Vidyasagar University, India