koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] MARC editor for Koha 3.0

From: Paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] MARC editor for Koha 3.0
Date: Wed Oct 26 02:09:29 2005

Partha Mukhopadhyay a écrit :
Hello Paul,

Thanks a lot. I'll try and report it to forum. In the mean time I found on
yesterday late night that the new addition of letter generation facilities in
KOHA 2.2.4 is not working. It is reporting missing of letter.pl file. And it's
really missing.

mmm... too bad... the letter system is for 3.0, not for 2.2.4 !!! if the menu show it, it's a bug. I'll fix it immediatly. (the letter system is in alpha stage and will be used in many places probably, but it's more a proof of concept than something useable atm)

--
Paul POULAIN