koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Serials and MARC

From: Paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Serials and MARC
Date: Thu Oct 6 00:55:34 2005

Russel Garlick a écrit :
So I guess we are asking the same questions as Joshua. If someone can define exactly what MARC compliant serials are, that would be great.

+1.
I would be pleased to have a librarian explaining how to manage serials in MARC21. In UNIMARC too also, as afaik, there are no specific fields for serials in UNIMARC

--
Paul POULAIN