koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] MARC editor for Koha 3.0

From: Partha Mukhopadhyay
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] MARC editor for Koha 3.0
Date: Wed Oct 26 00:35:50 2005

Hello Fiends,

Koha 3.0 is in the pipeline. Great news. It'll include an expert MARC editor
and the schema has already been designed.I've one question about MARC editor.
Is it going to include Leader field (24 characater fixed field)in MARC editor
this time? In fact we failed to add leader field in MARC framework in koha
2.2.3.(Although it produces minimum (computer generated) leader data during
export)  If yoy have an idea about how to add Leader in MARC framework of
released koha version (particularly 2.2.3, we've not yet explored 2.2.4) let us
know.

Partha Mukhopadhyay
Lecturer, Vidyasagar University, WB, India

--
India.com free e-mail - www.india.com.
Check out our value-added Premium features, such as an extra 20MB for mail