koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] [URGENT] Move away from Savannah/CVS

From: José Miguel Parrella Romero
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] [URGENT] Move away from Savannah/CVS
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 10:28:16 -0400

Joshua M. Ferraro escribió:
I'd like to arrive at a concensus today about this issue
if at all possible, so we can get back to work ...
so please send your comments/suggestions/flames asap.

+1

Currently, SVN seems to be the best entry-point VCS, and I think we could benefit a lot from it. I also agree with hosting it in Google, they might be evil for libraries but not-so-much for developers :D

Jose