librefm-discuss

Re: [Librefm-discuss] Some thoughts about the librefm theme

From: Lincoln de Sousa
Subject: Re: [Librefm-discuss] Some thoughts about the librefm theme
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 13:49:48 -0200

Excerpts from Matt Lee's message of Fri Jan 14 13:37:43 -0200 2011:
> On 01/14/2011 10:09 AM, Lincoln de Sousa wrote:
>
> > Shouldn't the theme system provide it? I mean, we'll have to change
> > colors but images too.
>
> Yes, but we should make several theme choices and provide a UI to change
> the theme.

Humm, another tab in the user settings area can do this job.

> > Hehe, you just comproved my theory. It's hard to realize that it was a
> > way for reaching the player. That input with the "Listen to the freedom
> > songs" title is what I called player shortcut.
>
> I just didn't understand what you meant by 'shortcut'

Humm. I've used this word because that form doesn't actually play any
song. It just sends the user to the player page.

It would be very helpful if we could count on a site map to design other
pages. Do you guys have it anywhere?

Cheers,
--
Lincoln de Sousa <address@hidden>