RE: [libunwind] Failed to build from source with gcc 4.0

From: Al Stone
Subject: RE: [libunwind] Failed to build from source with gcc 4.0
Date: Tue, 03 May 2005 16:58:02 -0600

On Tue, 2005-05-03 at 16:16 -0500, Matthieu Delahaye wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-05-03 at 15:30, Boehm, Hans wrote:
> > I assume you're using version 0.5 of atomic_ops?
> It is.
>
> > I don't think there is a 1.0 Debian package.
> No. Al, any plan to upload the last version? If you are busy and you are
> ok with this I may upload one version into experimental.

So is 1.0 released?  I hadn't heard that yet.  I haven't
looked at the web site for a couple of weeks so I may have
missed it.  If you want to do an upload to experimental,
feel free.  I can also put the debs on a couple of servers,
if it'll help.  I'm not going to have time to get to this
for a couple of weeks.

--
Ciao,
al