Re: [libunwind] Failed to build from source with gcc 4.0

From: James E Wilson
Subject: Re: [libunwind] Failed to build from source with gcc 4.0
Date: 03 May 2005 16:13:44 -0700
Date: Tue, 03 May 2005 16:13:30 -0700

On Tue, 2005-05-03 at 14:21, Matthieu Delahaye wrote:
> apt-get build-dep libunwind
> However, you need to add experimental into your list. That the way to
> get gcc-4.0

I already have all of the gcc and libunwind sources I need.  I just
needed the atomic_ops stuff.

I've attached a patch.  It is likely to be safe.  It works for the
testcase, but I haven't otherwise tested it.  I'll do the usual gcc
regression tests and then add it to the gcc-4.0 release branch and gcc
mainline if it passes.